- DVB-S2 compliant (EN 302 307)
- DVB-S compliant (EN 300 421)
- Modulation type supported: QPSK, 8PSK
- Output data format: MPEG Transport stream, ASI
- Input frequency range: 950 MHz – 2150 MHz
- Control interfaces: WEB GUI, serial port, front panel, optional SNMP
- Remote software upgrade
The DVB-S/S2 satellite receiver and demodulator is designed to receive and demodulate both DVB-S2 and DVB-S satellite signals. The receiver is equipped with an L-Band input frequency range of 950 MHz to 2150 MHz. The input provides DC power and band selection signals compatible with most professional and commercial LNBs. The output signal is an MPEG transport stream, ASI interface. All control and monitoring parameters are available locally on the front panel LCD display and keypad, as well as remotely through the WEB interface or through the serial ports.