- Power combined 1.2 kW Ka-band TWT power ampifier system
- Outdoor, weather proof design
- Fully protected against input overdrive, temperature and output load VSWR conditions
- Remote control and monitoring via RS485 interface
- HPA GUI provides easy navigation and control
- Exceptional operational life expectancy
The high power, Ka-Band, amplifier system provides up to 1200 Watts (60.8 dBm) of RF power over an operating frequency range of 27500 MHz to 31000 MHz. The 1200 Watts output power level is achieved by combing the output of four amplifier modules.
The modular design includes an input power splitter, output power combiner and amplifier chassis to house four amplifier modules.
The Ka-Band amplifier module is built as a self-contained unit based on a travelling wave tube (TWT) design. Each module contains an air cooling system. Up to four amplifier modules are placed in a single amplifier chassis and combined to provide an output power level up to 1200 Watts (60.8 dBm).
The amplifier system includes a System Controller which is responsible for configuration and management of the entire amplifier system and its modules. The System Controller also provides user interfaces for local and remote control.