- Solid State Design
- Excellent output VSWR protection
- Local & Remote Gain Adjustment
- Mode of Operation ALC/Fixed
- Direct Power Settings in dBm/watts through MNC
- Temperature Gain Compensation
- Output sample monitoring port
- Built-in HPA controller with RS 485, RS 232, CAN BUS and Ethernet.
- Internal Controller handles PWM external fans.
Unique Broadband Systems’ DMPA2000KUB is a 200W Solid State power amplifier module built using GaN technology.
An internal voltage variable attenuator allows 15 dB of continuous gain adjustment. A digital temperature compensation system regulates the RF signal level within a +/-1.0 dB window over the entire operating temperature/frequency range. Every GaN output transistor is fully protected against potentially harmful reflected power due to antenna mismatches.
Excellent performance, high efficiency and long term MTBF are achieved through using superior mechanical and thermal designs. Our matured manufacturing process ensures the highest quality of all physical components and optimized performance to meet the most rigorous industry standards and clients’ demands. At the same time, our ISO 9001 Quality assurance program leads to the superior performance and reliability in the long-run.