- L/S-band amplifier modules built using GaN transistor technology
- Modular design supports 1 to 4 power amplifier modules
- Fully protected against input overdrive, temperature and output load VSWR conditions
- Integrated Modular AC/DC power supply
- Local and remote gain adjustment
- Built in LCD display for easy navigation and control
- Remote control and monitoring via RS485 interface
- HPA GUI software available for local and remote PC control menu
- Liquid or air cooled systems available upon request
- Exceptional operational life expectancy
The high power, L/S-Band amplifier system provides up to 62 dBm (1600 Watts CW) of RF power over an operating frequency range of 1500 MHz to 3000 MHz when configured with four power amplifier modules. The scalable design allows the amplifier system to operate at lower RF power levels when configured with 3, 2 or 1 amplifier modules.
The modular design includes a system controller, amplifier driver, and amplifier chassis with up to four amplifier modules, two power supplies chassis with hot-swappable AC-DC power supply modules, an amplifier cooling system and a harmonic filter.
The L/S-Band amplifier module is built using gallium-nitride (GaN) transistor technology. Up to four amplifier modules are placed in a single amplifier chassis and combined to provide an output power level up to 62 dBm (1600 Watts CW). High efficiency, hot-swappable AC-DC switchable power supplies are used to power the amplifier modules.
The high power, L/S-Band amplifier system includes a System Controller which is responsible for configuration and management of the entire amplifier system and sub-modules. The System Controller also provides user interfaces for local and remote control.