- L/S-band amplifier modules built using GaN transistor technology
- Dual-redundant amplifier system
- Modular design
- Fully protected against input overdrive, temperature and output load VSWR conditions
- Integrated Modular AC/DC power supply
- Local and remote gain adjustment
- Remote control and monitoring via RS485 interface
- HPA GUI software available for local and remote PC control
- Liquid or air cooled systems available upon request
- Exceptional operational life expectancy
The low power, L/S-Band, redundant (1:1) amplifier system provides up to 54 dBm (250 Watts CW) of RF power over an operating frequency range of 1500 MHz to 3000 MHz. By combing the output of the main and redundant amplifier cabinets, an output power level of 56 dBm (400 Watts CW) can be achieved.
The modular design includes a system controller, amplifier driver, and amplifier chassis with two amplifier modules, two power supplies chassis with hot-swappable AC-DC power supply modules, an amplifier cooling system and a harmonic filter.
The L/S-Band amplifier module is built using gallium-nitride (GaN) transistor technology. Two amplifier modules are placed in a single amplifier chassis in a redundant configuration to provide an output power level up to 54 dBm (250 Watts CW). High efficiency, hot-swappable AC-DC switchable power supplies are used to power the amplifier modules.
The amplifier system includes a System Controller which is responsible for configuration and management of the entire amplifier system and sub-modules. The System Controller also provides user interfaces for local and remote control.