- Direct RF output from 470 MHz to 860 MHz in 1 Hz steps (30 MHz to 1 GHz optional)
- Superior Shoulders and MER
- SFN and MFN Support
- Adaptive Linear and Non-linear Digital Pre-correction
- Manual Linear and Non-linear Pre-correctors
- GbE Transport Stream Input based on Pro-MPEG Forum CoP #3 / SMPTE 2022
- Interfaces for Web GUI, SNMP and Telnet remote control, machine to machine interface and software upgrades
- Available in both enclosed and board version
DVB-T2, DVB-SHA/SHB and Optional GPS Reciever
Supports all DVB-T2 modulation features including T2-MI interface support, single and multiple Physical Layer Pipes (PLPs), MFN/SFN operation and SIS/MISO transmission.
Supports all DVB-SHA/SHB modulation features for hybrid satellite/terrestrial broadcasting including SHA COFDM modulation and SHB Time-Division Multiplexing (TDM) as well as intra SH-frame time-interleaver compensation to permit code combining at the receiver.
The Modulator can be equipped with an on-board GPS receiver which provides 10 MHz and 1PPS reference signals