- 2500 MHz – 2700 MHz Broadband Transmitter (MMDS)
- LDMOS Power Amplifier provides 100 Watt output for broadcast of digital waveforms
- Universal exciter supports DVB-T and DVB-T2 waveforms
- DVB-T/H SFN, MFN and Hierarchical support DVB-T2 Single
- Multiple PLP support, MFN
- SFN (with T2-MI support) operation, SISO/MISO transmission
- Manual Linear and Non-linear Digital Pre-correctors
- GbE Transport Stream Input based on Pro-MPEG Forum CoP #3 / SMPTE 2022
- Automatic power-up following an AC interruption
- High power efficiency and low operating cost
- Touch screen display for real time user interface
- Remote manageable via Web GUI and SNMP
- Integrated GPS or GPS/GLONASS Receiver (optional)
- Occupying only 3 RU of standard 19” cabinet space
The DTX 1000S is a compact, solid-state transmitter, designed for
digital terrestrial television broadcasting over an MMDS-Band frequency range
of 2500 MHz to 2700 MHz.
The medium power design provides up to 100 Watts of output power
for broadcast of DVB-T and DVB-T2 waveforms.
The DTX 1000S transmitter includes a universal exciter module, 100W
power amplifier and integrated AC/DC power supply.
All of the transmitter’s components are enclosed in a standard 19” rack
mount chassis, occupying only 3 “RU” of cabinet space. The transmitter
is forced air cooled using two compact high performance fans, which
are installed on the transmitter enclosure front panel.