- Redundant 525 Watt Ka-band TWT power amplifier system
- Fully protected against input overdrive, temperature and output load VSWR conditions
- Remote control and self-monitoring via RS485 interface
- HPA GUI provides easy navigation and control
- Exceptional operational life expectancy
The low power, Ka-Band, amplifier system provides up to 525 Watts (57.2 dBm) of RF power over an operating frequency range of 27500 MHz to 31000 MHz. Two amplifier modules provide a fully redundant RF output.
The modular design includes an input signal distribution system, output power switch and amplifier chassis to house two amplifier modules.
The Ka-Band amplifier module is built as a self-contained unit, based on a travelling wave tube (TWT) design. Each module contains an integrated air cooling system. Two amplifier modules are placed in a single amplifier chassis to provide an output power level up to 525 Watts (57.2 dBm) with full redundancy.
This amplifier system includes a System Controller which is responsible for configuration and management of the entire amplifier system and its modules. The System Controller also provides user interfaces for local and remote control.