[button size=”medium” color=”red” style=”none” new_window=”true” link=”https://uniquesys.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/DPASYLB0500IXLRDS-S07-01.pdf”]Download Specifications[/button]
- Solid state design using GaN devices
- Provides 500W of saturated power
- 1:1 soft fail configuration provides full output power redundancy
- Highly linear
- Calibrated forward and reflected sample ports
- Fully protected against temperature, input overdrive, output overdrive and output load VSWR conditions
- Integrated modular AC/DC power supply
- Forced liquid cooled
- Local/remote monitoring and control via Ethernet and RS485 interfaces
- Harmonic filter
- High power system load
- Full turnkey solution with pump system and heat exchanger available
UBS’ L/S-Band solid state power amplifier (SSPA) system is built using the latest GaN transistor technology. The highly linear design provides 500W of saturated power with maximum reliability and long service life. The system is configured to operate in 1:1 redundant mode, employing passive switching to avoid RF output interruptions and features a number of monitoring and self-protection circuits including input overdrive, forward power, reflected power and over temperature.
The system controller provides a user friendly interface for monitoring and control of the complete UniMatrix system as well as the individual SSPA modules. A front panel display provides the user with local monitoring and control, while RS485 and Ethernet interfaces provide the user with local/remote monitoring and control via PC GUI Web GUI and SNMP. Optionally, UBS can provide a full turnkey solution with pump system and heat exchanger, as well as installation services.