- 2500 MHz – 2700 MHz Broadband Output
- 222 MHz – 422 MHz Input
- High linearity PA provides 50 Watt output for broadcast of digital waveforms
- Single or Multiple OFDM, QAM or QPSK/BPSK channel support
- Fully protected against over-temperature and output load VSWR conditions
- Web Interface provides local and remote control via Ethernet interface
- HPA Monitor GUI software available for local PC control via RS485 interface (CD included)
- Integrated AC/DC power supply
The DMPA 2600-I is designed to operate as a final amplification stage for a terrestrial MMDS-Band transmitter or repeater system. It converts an input IF signal to an MMDS-Band output signal with a fixed LO frequency of 2278 MHz. The amplifier is capable of providing a digital average output power level of 50 Watts while maintaining its linear characteristics. The DMPA 2600-I architecture is an LDMOS based solid-state design operating in Class A/AB linear mode over a frequency range of 2500 MHz to 2700 MHz. The amplifier is fully protected against input overdrive overheating and output load VSWR conditions. The protection circuits are all self-correction, allowing the amplifier to be restored to its normal operating state upon removal of the fault condition. The DMPA 2600-I incorporates an internal automatic self-levelling loop to maintain a constant output power level over the life of the amplifier. The automatic level control circuit will compensate for input signal variations caused by changes in temperature and device aging.
The amplifier’s operational parameters can be monitored and controlled locally or remotely through the Web Interface or locally using the HPA Monitor GUI. The DMPA 2600 is a field-replaceable system component that includes an integrated AC/DC power supply and is designed for indoor installation. The amplifier is forced air-cooled using four high-performance fans, which are installed on the amplifier enclosure front panel. All of the amplifier’s components are enclosed in a standard 19” rack mount chassis, occupying only “2RU” of cabinet space.