- Can be used as a receiver for remote monitoring of the transmitted signal quality
- Supports ATSC, CMMB, DTMB, DVB-T and DVB-T2 waveform measurements
- Covers VHF (170 to 230 MHz) and UHF (470 to 862 MHz) frequency bands (L-Band or S-Band available on request)
- Highly informative GUI with extensive transmitted signal quality measurements: Spectrum, MER/SNR, PAR, Constellation, Spectral Regrowth (Shoulders), Group Delay
- Web and SNMP interfaces provide local/remote monitoring and control
The new RF Signal Analyzer from UBS is a highly informative tool that can be used to evaluate the output performance of a UHF Transmitter or Repeater. The RF Signal Analyzer can be used as a receiver for remote transmitter signal quality monitoring. The RF Signal Analyzer supports ATSC, CMMB, DTMB, DVB-T and DVB-T2 waveform measurements across VHF (170 to 230 MHz) and UHF (470 to 862 MHz) frequency bands. L-Band or S-Band frequency ranges are available upon request. Using a PC GUI application installed on a laptop or PC, the RF Signal Analyzer will display a Spectrum measurement along with MER/SNR, PAR, Constellation, Spectral Regrowth (Shoulders) and Group Delay measurements. Active modulation parameters are also displayed. Web and SNMP interfaces provide local/remote monitoring and control. A set of alarm relays can be activated upon alarm. The Signal Analyzer is intended for indoor use and can be fitted with a bracket that allows it to be mounted securely in a 19” wide rack.